St Clement’s Church has on-going commitments that need our regular support. Because the church is important to us, we are each called to make a financial commitment to enable the ministry of our church to flourish. Pre-authorized Giving (PAG) makes it easier for us to fulfill our commitment.
PAG is one option for giving to the church. Through PAG, automatic payments are made from either your bank account or a major credit card to support the ministry of St Clement’s. There is no additional charge to you.
To enrol, please complete the form at the bottom, alternatively you can download and print this form and return it to Elisabeth Lunder in the office, or place it in the collection plate on Sunday.
Why should I use PAG?
- It helps you put God’s priority before your own. By giving first to God before yourself, you have consciously given sacrificially.
- PAG helps you budget your support for the church, in the same way you budget your household expenses.
- It ensures your support will be continuous even if you miss a Sunday at church. As well it prevents your need to catch up if you are absent and unable to make your regular donation.
- It eliminates the need to keep track of your envelopes or the need to remember to make your offering.
How does PAG help St Clement’s?
- PAG facilitates regular and dependable flow of contributions
- It helps our financial staff manage the cash flow and administer the budget throughout the year.
- It reduces the time spent by volunteer counters on bookkeeping and paper throughout the year.
How do I sign up for PAG?
- Decide how much you want to give each month.
- Complete the PAG enrollment form below. Include either a void cheque for bank debit or include your credit card information if you wish to contribute via credit card.
- Give the form to our bookkeeper, Elisabeth Lunder, or place it in the Sunday offering. Starting the following month, your offering will be automatically paid from your account. It will also be included on your annual charitable donation tax receipt.
How do I change or cancel my PAG?
- If you wish to update your PAG, please submit a new form. We recommend you review your PAG every year.
- If you need to cancel your PAG for any reason, please speak to our bookkeeper, Elisabeth Lunder, who will cancel your PAG in strict confidence.
Sign up for Pre-Authorized Giving